Re: Google Blacklisted

__/ [ Jim Carlock ] on Thursday 09 March 2006 03:01 \__

> I seem to have gotten a website blacklisted.
>
> http://aquaticcreationsnc.com/
>
> It started today, March 8th, 2006. They were not listed
> for 3 months at all. They ended up getting listed in December
> of 2005 and now they are blacklisted.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can't seem to find
> a place in the google help areas which describes how to get
> the website listed again.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jim Carlock
> Post replies to the newsgroup.

It has a PageRank of 0.

Search for "site:http://aquaticcreationsnc.com/"; gives 0 results, which is
the classic way of verifying banishment.

See the Guidelines for Webmaster. If anything questionable was practised,
clean up. Then, and only then:

http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/reinclusion-request-howto/

Best wishes and good luck,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Slashdot is standard-compliant... in Japan"
  3:25am  up  20:02,  7 users,  load average: 0.22, 0.29, 0.47