Re: Enterprise Sector Moves to Linux "in a Big Way"

  • Subject: Re: Enterprise Sector Moves to Linux "in a Big Way"
  • From: "Peter North" <linux-sux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 10 Mar 2006 12:01:28 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> Just published:
>
> "The enterprise sector is moving towards Linux in a big way"
>
> http://www.expresscomputeronline.com/20060313/market04.shtml

old news. geeks with no life who habitate in the server room use
Linsux. why is that not surprising?

meanwhile real people with real lives and real brains who dont mind
spending a few dollars continue to use quality comercial software on
their desktop computers. while only about 1% of lintard losers run
Linsux on their desktop.

I told the IT managers in the company that I own that if they ever try
putting that crap Linsux OS on any of the computers in my company that
I would throw there sorry ass out on the street. they would be
unemployed losers just like the other lintard bums who write free
crapware in there mommys basement. they all agreed.