Re: Google Blacklisting

  • Subject: Re: Google Blacklisting
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 05:40:12 +0000
  • Followup-to: alt.internet.search
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search, alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [ tonnie ] on Friday 10 March 2006 19:26 \__

> Jim Carlock wrote:
>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted:
>>
>>>Maybe the owner will never notice. Just don't take chances by
>>>doing black hat +SEO. Knowing you (electronically), I am certain
>>>you had no bad intentions.
>>

>> One of his work computers set itself on fire, so he lost a computer.
>> I'm glad I didn't build that computer :-).

Maybe the computer was overclocked. This is very rare. Definitely a bad time
to spread some bad news, so keep it in your pockets until its gets
rectified.

>> Today represents the third day of Google's Blacklisting of
>> http://aquaticcreationsnc.com/.
>>
>> To those that have never seen a blacklisting is or does, feel free to
>> do a search on Google by typing in the following lines:
>>
>> site:aquaticcreationsnc.com
>> aquaticcreationsnc.com
>>
>> I'm still not sure why the black listing occured. Google didn't
>> call or notify anyone and didn't ask anyone to take corrective
>> actions. After reading through some of their information pages,
>> they indicate that hidden links and hidden text are frowned
>> upon. That's all I have to go on at the moment, or IF that's the
>> ONLY reason.
>>
>> Roy provided some help by providing the following link, which
>> in turn lead to the google link. Thanks again, Roy, for your help.

I am glad to have helped. *smile*

>> http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/reinclusion-request-howto/
>>
>> http://www.google.com/support/bin/request.py
>>
>> I'm writing this off as a learning situation while I'm awaiting a
>> response from Google. I hope they reply quickly.
>>
>> Jim Carlock
>
> Hi Jim,
>
> What techniques you did use on your page, i can't see, but what i still
> see is a lot of keywords stuffed at the bottom of your page.
>
> I would think that could be a reason to ignore a request for reinclusion.

I'd second that. You need to 'clean up' first. Only *then* can you file a
legitimate request. If Google don't reply within a few days, repeat the
submission. I was never excluded, but at one point I mistakenly thought I
was (paranoia).

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  5:35am  up 2 days 22:12,  7 users,  load average: 0.38, 0.63, 0.65