Re: AOLS Stats: 08/02/2006-10/03/2006

__/ [ houghi ] on Saturday 11 March 2006 07:58 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> <snip>
>> I still disagree. No troll was has been fed.
>
> Trolls have been mentioned in the list. That is feeding them.

I will learn which names to exclude... *smile*

That aside, I am sorry to hear you have a phobia about posting habits. It's
not my intention to annoy anyone. It seems as though you are trying to
challenge the stats by raising some extra requirement, so that, ultimately,
I give up on them. Others might think they are worth a glance. They can
promote participation which is genuine too.

UseNet has no moderators.

With kind regards,