Re: What The General Population Thinks of Linux

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> __/ [ Larry Qualig ] on Saturday 11 March 2006 15:51 \__
>
> > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> >> http://lxer.com/module/newswire/view/55888/index.html
> >>
> >> Based on a large-scale survey
> >>
> >> ,----[ Snippets ]

> > So it's a survey done by a Linux magazine that tells us why people like
> > Linux so much. Wouldn't you agree that this is about as "fair and
> > balanced" as the story over at Microsoft.com that tells us why people
> > like Windows so much?
>
> Where in the message did I include the phrase "why people like Linux"? I
> found the title to be a misfit, so I only quoted some relevant bits. Lxer is
> not the most balanced source though, I agree.

You didn't include that phrase. But if you were to sum up what that
article was about it's basically an article about 'why people like
Linux.' If you re-read what I wrote you'll see that I didn't attribute
that to you but to the magazine. I specifically said 'survey done by a
Linux magazine that tells us why people like Linux."

Anyhow, I finished my last cup of coffee and I need to go now. My wife
and daughters get home from vacation today and the
kitchen/bathroom/bedroom/entire-house is a mess. I need to clean up
before they get back and make it look civilized.