Re: SEO programs

__/ [ Catherine Milton ] on Sunday 12 March 2006 07:05 \__

>> > That will be £1.00 for the free advice please.
>> >
>> > Jez.
>>
>> Yes, and we need some more girls around here. In contrary to common
> belief,
>> Jez is no girl. Stacey sticks around on occasions while Carol probably
>> drinks her coffee somewhere nicer.
>>
>> While on that subject, I recently raised the issue of having just guys in
>> WordPress. It's amazing that among the hundreds of us, there are merely no
>> girls at all. There seems to be no solution, even though changes to this
>> status-quo have been sought. Where the heck has Cat gone? She is missed as
>> well...
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Roy
>
> And I like hanging around men.... Why didn't I do this earlier?

Join our discussion when free time permits it. We learn from one another and
gradually improve ours sites that ultimately attract more traffic from
search engines.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "No, I didn't buy that from eBay"
  7:25am  up 4 days  0:02,  8 users,  load average: 1.53, 1.14, 0.82