Re: Intel to Start an Open Source Incubator

On Monday 13 March 2006 03:47, Roy Schestowitz stood up and spoke the
following words to the masses in /comp.os.linux.advocacy...:/

> Just give up on Cartwright, Grey. Given some of his latest posts, he's
> a troll (and not even one with a sense of humour).

I'm not seeing a single one of Ben Cartwright's posts, which means that
they've got to come from someone already residing in my /killfile./

Additionally, it would surprise me if "Ben Cartwright" is his actual
name.  It's the name of the ranchholder in the 1960's TV western series
"Bonanza".

--
With kind regards,

*Aragorn*