Re: I'm seeing split serps in Google

__/ [ Greg N. ] on Tuesday 14 March 2006 19:06 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Something tells me that the split is sometimes used for sponsored links,
>> not only suggestions. I can't tell for sure.
>
> I think this is obvious!  Have you seen that the blue lines that
> separate the inserted results from the rest, are the same blue lines as
> those that separate the sponsored links on the right from the rest?
> Just look at it this way:
>
> http://coolhaus.de/misc/roy2.jpg
>
> The pink highlighting is my interpretation, but if you look at it this
> way, it seems, well, obvious, no?

I completely forgot about those Google ads. Some of my many extensions are
exterminating ads, so it looks like *this*:

http://www.schestowitz.com/temp/sites/roy_search.jpg

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: 21978 x 4 = 21978 backwards
  7:05pm  up 6 days 11:42,  7 users,  load average: 0.42, 0.43, 0.46