Re: YourCache.com is Parked

__/ [ Borek ] on Wednesday 15 March 2006 21:20 \__

> On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:36:40 +0100, Jez <j.ez@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>> *Gasp*
>>>  So just like MCDar, either it is permanently down or upgrades are in
>>> progress. Does anyone know any other tool(s) that can give insight into
>>> (mis-)alignment across datacentres? Is it possible that Google broke
>>> some
>>> off-the-hook API's, meking tools that rely on such access obsolete?
>>
>> I hope it returns. I uses it most days. I have found it to be an
>> excellent tool.
>
> Still dead unfortunately.

The concurrent demise of MCDar can't be a coincidence, I suspect. *frown* The
closest tool I know of checks for saturation cross-search engines, but it
doesn't cover various datacentres of the same engine. So, essentially, we
will be left in the dark unless we manually go to each IP and run a search.

Many thanks,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  4:50am  up 7 days 21:27,  7 users,  load average: 0.32, 0.54, 0.50