Re: internet banking with firefox

__/ [ Al ] on Friday 17 March 2006 23:19 \__

> I have been using firefox in windows for ever. Why can i not do internet
> banking using firefox in suse 10 while i can use it to do internet
> banking with firefox on windows on the same machine ???? I get a message
>   saying I need IE 5 or above or netscape .... very odd. I am puzzled. I
> dont really want to switch back and forth to windows just for internet
> banking. Please help me.
> Thanks

Two quick options:

-Download Opera, which is free. It pretends to be Internet Explorer 'out of
the box' (it did so back in version 8.5).

-Get the Agent Switcher extension (can't recall actual name at the moment)
for Firefox and pretend to be whatever you wish to be.

Best wishes and good luck,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | SuSE, Mandriva, Fedora - Gotta love them girls
  5:00am  up 9 days 21:37,  9 users,  load average: 0.32, 0.27, 0.31