Re: KUbuntu Issue

__/ [ Kelsey Bjarnason ] on Saturday 18 March 2006 06:45 \__

> [snips]

>>> I don't know if toy files did, but I did. :)
>>
>> Boy, these were some serious typos. Should have said: "Have you filed a
>> bug report yet". I need to proofread (or get coffee)...
>
> Always proofread to see if you any words out.

I try, but something I lose patience, especially if in a hurry.

> Created bug report, got feedback, updated bug report.  We'll see.

The least one can do to give something back. In turn, this could benefit
millions (or billions in the long term). Community-driven development is
beautiful. It's almost as though you have the software self-tailored to your
needs, but your needs are others' needs too. The patchmaster need only
commit the changes proposed or investigate the error and use you as a tester
temporarily.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Computers are useless. They only solve problems"
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  1:25pm  up 10 days  6:02,  9 users,  load average: 0.38, 0.36, 0.46