Re: product pages no longer getting indexed?

__/ [ stuartn@xxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Sunday 19 March 2006 06:18 \__

> Since March 1, Google has gradually dropped nearly all of the product
> pages on this site - www.completehealth.com.au
>
> We've read all the Google guidelines & can't workout why this is
> happening. Our competitors all have there product pages indexed & since
> the decrease our referrals from Google have plummeted.
>
> If anyone has any ideas they'd be greatly appreciated.

I can see approximately 150 pages indexed. Does that sound right?

Also, clean up the following. Keywords in excess are perceived as attempts to
manipulate search engines and thus frowned upon

shop for Discount Nutrition, Vitamins and Minerals, Herbal, Sport
Supplements, weight loss, weight gain, bodybuilding, men's and women's
health.">
Nutrition, Vitamins and minerals, Sport Supplements, weight loss,
bodybuilding, men's health, women's health, sports nutrition, vitamin,
health, natural, supplements, skin, sports, beauty, herbs, vitamin zone,
vitaminzone, weightloss, body building, weight gain, protein, protien,
herbal">

Good luck,

Roy

PS - Previous message dispatched prematurely due to wrong keyboard
accelerator pressed.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz
  7:05am  up 10 days 23:42,  10 users,  load average: 0.54, 0.94, 0.87