Re: way of getting more than 1,000 results in google

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 07:03:01 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something that included:

>__/ [ John Bokma ] on Sunday 19 March 2006 06:25 \__
>> "Nospam" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> I am wondering if there is a way of receiving more than 1000 search
>>> results in google for any query?
>> As far as I know: no.
>> You're that hard to find eh?
>100 is the maximum:

>http://www.google.co.uk/search?num=100&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=nospam

I'm not sure that's what the OP was asking for. And if it was, then
I'd like to expand the subject to include what I *thought* he was
asking.

Your URL gives you 100 per page - but if you click for more results,
you can get 506 results for "no spam". If you click on the "repeat
search" link, you can get "Results 901 - 967 of about 10,300,000 for
nospam"

I never explored this before, but I can't find ANY search where you
can get even 1000 results, no matter how many clicks you are willing
to make. If your site is #1001 in the ranking, you get exactly the
same results as if you are #10,300,000.

Not that it makes any *practical* difference. There's not a surfer in
a thousand that would ever dig that deep, trying to find what he was
looking for.

--
  AmishHosting.com