Re: SeO help!

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 07:40:55 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Title spamming can have you blacklisted
>

>,----[ title ]
><title>Silver, Gold and Handcrafted Jewelry At Dahancollections Jewelry
>Store, Dahancollections has a large selection of Sterling Silver Rings, 14K
>Gold and Handcrafted Earrings, Toe Rings, Anklets, Bracelets, Necklaces,
>Chains, Charms, Lockets and more!  We want to be the source for all of your
>Jewelry needs.  Our customers come first</title>
>`----

You couldn't really call this spamming, it just lacks specific focus.

>Meta data gets ignored (does not contribute to ranks) and if misused, this
>can lead to banishment or reduction in your ranks. I suggest you rectify
>this ASAP.

Roy, if it simply gets ignored, it can't really be doing any harm,
surely?

>,----[ keywords ]
>Handcrafted Jewelry Peruvian Alpaca jewelry, FREE, Silver, Sale, birthday,
>Christmas,  Discounts, 14K gold, Handmade,
>handcrafted,ring,necklace,necklaces, pendants, pins, charms, sale, zencart,
>zen cart, oscommerce, usafreeads, weddings, party, earrings,italian charm
>bracelets,gold, handmade, alpaca,gemstones, peruvian, diamonds, cubic
>zirconia, ,turquoise,celtic, pearls ,medical alert ,man,beaded ,mans
>jewelry,mens jewelry,christian jewelry,religious jewelry,dog jewelry,online
>jewelry stores,horse jewelry,gem stone jewelry,dolphin jewelry,cat jewelry
>Sterling Silver, Handcrafted and 14K Gold Jewelry." />
>`----

I'd agree that all three tags reproduced here are pointless as they
contain way too many characters. I can't see that she's in any danger
of banning or penalty though.

>,----[ description ]
>Dahancollections Jewelry Store : Sterling Silver, Handcrafted and 14K Gold
>Jewelry. - Gift Certificates Sterling Silver 14K Gold Handcrafted Jewelry
>Peruvian Alpaca jewelry, FREE, Silver, Sale, birthday, Christmas,
>Discounts, 14K gold, Handmade, handcrafted,ring,necklace,necklaces,
>pendants, pins, charms, sale, zencart, zen cart, oscommerce, usafreeads,
>weddings, party, earrings,italian charm bracelets,gold, handmade,
>alpaca,gemstones, peruvian, diamonds, cubic zirconia, ,turquoise,celtic,
>pearls ,medical alert ,man,beaded ,mans jewelry,mens jewelry,christian
>jewelry,religious jewelry,dog jewelry,online jewelry stores,horse
>jewelry,gem stone jewelry,dolphin jewelry,cat jewelry" />

Hey looky; today *I'm* the level-headed one!

BB
--

http://www.here-be-posters.co.uk/art-prints-sitemap.htm
http://www.crystal-liaison.com/ashleigh-manor/index.html