Client denied by server configuration

I was hoping someone could shed light on this:

Recently I have been spotted many of the following in the error 404 logs:

[client 201.8.158.84] client denied by server configuration:
/home/schestow/public_html/Spy.txt

While ~/Spy.txt does not exist on the server, this is particularly odd
because of the status, which has no reason and I could not reproduce. If I
try to access this myself:

[client <MY_IP>] File does not exist: /home/schestow/public_html/Spy.txt

I haven't banned any IP's. For sever months I have also been getting plenty
of:

[client <IP>] client denied by server configuration:
/home/schestow/public_html/.htm

Could any of this be malicious?