Re: Run from CD/DVD distro supporting nvidia nforce net controller?

  • Subject: Re: Run from CD/DVD distro supporting nvidia nforce net controller?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:07:00 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Meat Plow ] on Tuesday 21 March 2006 14:01 \__

> Is there a current "run from bootable cd/dvd" distro that includes
> native support for nvidia nforce networking?

See the tabular summary in:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Linux_distributions

As well as the Linux list at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_CD

I can't be sure about support in Live CD, but the drivers are supplied by
nvidia:

http://downloads.vnunet.com/download/graphic+cards/nvidia+nforce+drivers+linux/_29.html

PS - Apologies about the cruft. Last message was despatched prematurely
(wrong keyboard shortcut, not <Ctrl>+V)