Re: The GPL encourages free competition

  • Subject: Re: The GPL encourages free competition
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:35:28 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Ray Ingles ] on Tuesday 21 March 2006 15:24 \__

> On 2006-03-21, David Crawford <dc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> The full story is available from Groklaw:
>> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20060320201540127
>
>  I love it. It'll be fun to bring up the next time billwg tries any FUD
> against the GPL. :->

While I appreciate your comment, I still believe that billwg is better off
ignored. The lively discussions, dialogues and even arguments give him a
reason to return. He is very immature and, to some extent like Erik, he lies
whenever it supports a point, never even to use a(n impartial) citation.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Hack to learn, don't learn to hack"
  3:30pm  up 13 days  8:07,  8 users,  load average: 0.89, 0.72, 0.73