Re: Microsoft's opinion of IE

__/ [ Tony ] on Monday 27 March 2006 23:53 \__

> Thought this might be amusing to some - it's a link to an actual
> stylesheet. Take a look at the first two classes defined, and then take
> another look at the URL...
>
> http://connect.microsoft.com/Styles/GeneralStyles.css

*LOL*

I thought the general opinion and consensus was that everything non-IE should
be eradicated [1], so why IE 'hacks'?

When I first saw the subject line I thought you were referring to:

        "Microsoft says Windows users should "take care not to
        visit unfamiliar or untrusted Web sites that could potentially
        host the malicious code"

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/securityfix/2006/03/attacks_on_internet_explorer_f_1.html

[1] http://youtube.com/watch?v=3vQKAtHdfuc

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  7:15am  up 19 days 21:00,  8 users,  load average: 1.51, 1.02, 0.81