Re: Yahoo Images

__/ [ norbiu@xxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 29 March 2006 13:07 \__

> How can I make my images show up in Yahoo Images? Google indexed every
> image I have on the site, but Yahoo didn't. Do I have to allow them or
> something?

No, they are just slower to crawl and index as far as I could tell. For my
main site, Google have accumulated around 12,000 images. Yahoo still sit
idle at around 100. You probably need to be patient. I don't think that
Yahoo Images have given me a single referrals, but maybe it's down to the
way referrals are interpreted.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Anonymous posters are more frequently disregarded
  1:50pm  up 21 days  3:35,  11 users,  load average: 0.83, 0.84, 0.72