Re: Anti-Linux Defamer Brought to Justice

__/ [ George Ellison (undercover) ] on Wednesday 03 May 2006 03:10 \__

> [H]omer wrote:
>> >
>> > I'm completely ashamed of living thirty minutes from that pissant
>> > town.
>>
>> Any chance you could nip over and "re-educate" him?
>>
>> I.e. - put a cap in his ass.
>
> I wish,,,I wish. Their high school plays my town's high school in
> basketball, so maybe I'll sneak over during an away game. But then
> again, the local news media might just peg me as an agent of Osama bin
> Laden and super-secret hacker "Cent OS". Can't have my family see me on
> TV; they flipped out a few years back when one of my cousins was on
> 'America's Most Wanted.'
>
>> It's frightening to think that this retard works in local US government,
>> but then look at the retard working at the head of US *national*
>> government.
>
> Don't blame me. If anyone, blame Gore and Kerry. Who the fuck loses to
> George W. Bush?

Hey, have some repsect for the President, please. *grin* These people have
made very significant to computing as we know it today.

Mr. Bush was kind enough to invent the iPod...

http://www.engadget.com/2006/04/20/bush-government-research-developed-ipod/

Whereas Mr. Gore was shrewd enough to invent the Internet...

http://www.sethf.com/gore/

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Somebody, give this politician a wedgie"
  6:55am  up 5 days 13:52,  11 users,  load average: 1.41, 0.60, 0.52