Re: [News] Yet Another Vista 'Feature' is Dropped

__/ [ Mathew P. ] on Wednesday 03 May 2006 04:38 \__

http://news.com.com/2100-7355_3-6067477.html?part=rss&tag=6067477&subj=news

http://news.com.com/2009-1016_3-6067533.html?part=rss&tag=6067533&subj=news

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft might keep you waiting just a bit longer for the much-delayed
| operating system update. Also: Though Bill Gates has been vociferous on
| the need to replace passwords, Vista won't have expected support for RSA
| tokens.
`----

The word is *expected*, laddie.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Download Othello: http://othellomaster.com
  9:05am  up 5 days 16:02,  11 users,  load average: 0.62, 0.71, 0.73