Re: ISO Standard for Open Office's OpenDocument Format

__/ [ Larry Qualig ] on Wednesday 03 May 2006 17:26 \__

http://digg.com/technology/Open_Office_s_OpenDocument_format_%2ABEAT%2A_Microsoft_to_ISO_Standardization

> --> "OpenDocument is guarteeneed..."
>
> guarteeneed???   Looks like spell checking isn't part of that ISO
> standard.

It was once argued that when Windows advocates have no valid defence, they
spot typos. Knowing that I have many typos because I type fast and neglect
to proofread, I suspect I could get the same treatment from you...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Life is too short to proofread"
  5:30pm  up 6 days  0:27,  13 users,  load average: 0.51, 0.57, 0.75