[News] Microsoft Office Will Support Open Document Format (ODF)

,----[  Jason Matusow, Microsoft's Director of Standards Affair: ]
| "Yet we will support interoperability with ODF documents as they start to
| appear and will not oppose its standardization or use by any organization.
| The richness of competitive choices in the market is good for our
| customers and for the industry as a whole."
`----

http://www.consortiuminfo.org/standardsblog/article.php?story=20060506173536926

Frankly, I am surprised there is a role whose title is Director of Standards
Affair at Microsoft. Has he been in Maui for the past two decades?