Re: [OT] - Adsense broken today ?

__/ [ Stacey ] on Saturday 06 May 2006 18:53 \__

>> __/ [ Paul B ] on Saturday 06 May 2006 18:38 \__
> <snip>
>
>> Mar 23, 2006    Payment...      ($103.58)
>> Mar 31, 2006    Earnings...     $19.20
>>
>> At the correct pace, I will make no more than 3 dollars this month
>> *gasp*...
>> even with about 40,000 hits per day.
>
> I have pushed mine up to about $300 a month by adding a few more pages,
> hopefully it will be higher this month. My main money site is simplestuff,
> I expect when my other sites go up in rankings and get indexed then I
> should be doing a lot better. Shoot Roy, I made over $20 on the 1st of
> May...must of been because of MayDay :-), anyway I can't see how you get so
> few. Different stuff for different folks I guess. I know some people who
> even get way more than I do. So, yeah mine pays for hosting and a whole lot
> more.

Thanks for making me feel so 'fortunate', Stacey. *smile* I guess the nature
of my site does not appeal for ad clicking. It involves a lot of
troubleshooting rather than shopping. Looking at the pages, I rarely see a
reason for ads to be followed. They are distractions that merely try to sell
the item for which a problem is reported. The type of search phrases confirm
that visitors come without intention of expending money, which is
acceptable. Either way, back in 2004 I promised that anything beyond the
hosting bill will go to charity, so the loss is barely mine.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    $> apt-get -not windows
  6:55pm  up 9 days  1:52,  13 users,  load average: 0.46, 0.85, 0.78