[KNode] Associate Scores with "Ignore"

Hi,  gurus. A quick question to which I failed to find an  answer/solution
(assuming  one exists): There is an annoying crossposting troll in one  of
the  newsgroups  that I otherwise enjoy reading. I have defined a rule  to
score these unwanted posts as low as possible, but I cannot get them to be
marked as "ignored" and thus fall out of sight (owing to viewing filters).
We  are  talking about 2/3 of the total posts, all of which  are  reaching
from  that  troll.  Am I missing some feature? I don't use the  latest  of
KNode,  as  my headers indicate. That trolls is there to stay as this  has
gone on for over a year.

Many thanks,