Re: Linux should be able to do this

__/ [ asj ] on Thursday 11 May 2006 03:23 \__

> Here's a way to remotely administer windows desktops from mobile
> devices. This company allows you to administer windows desktops using a
> Java ME client:
>
> http://www.tsmobiles.com/
>
> Maverick SSH has a Java ME client for command line access to Linux
> boxes. Is there anything else?
>
> *Posted while watching Cinderella Man on a Nokia 9300.
> Any equivalent

I have been using MindTerm since I was 20...

        http://www.oit.duke.edu/sa/security/ssh .html

This  particular instance   is installed in Duke and it has been up for many
years.  It enables  you to get SSH access very rapidly from any Web browser,
any time, anywhere in the world. I know that Java is as much like JavaScript
as a Car is a Carpet, but still...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  6:25am  up 13 days 13:22,  8 users,  load average: 0.43, 0.58, 0.69