Re: knode uploaded articles dates

__/ [ heavytull ] on Friday 12 May 2006 18:19 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> __/ [ heavytull ] on Friday 12 May 2006 15:38 \__

>> > you little poodle go back sucking your mother's teats unless you prefer
>> > my big one;
>>
>> Unless you are a troll, perhaps I should clarify that I was defending
>> *you*. I find Dan C's post disgusting at best. There is only one person
>> who is a close match to Dan C's vulgarities and that's Roy Fuchs.
>> Fortunately, he doesn't seem to hang around this newsgroup. And, again, if
>> you are not a truly troll, I suggest you see my reply to Vahis.
>>
> I hoped you would understand that i don't need your skills of advocate;
> anyway, my english is limited, what does mean a "troll"??

Have a look at the following page:

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Trolls

The Linux newsgroups are infested by such individuals, so many are practising
caution and are careful not to reply to the wrong people. Some are choosing
to use vile language in the process of retaliation, for vanity and
self-satisfaction.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  6:50pm  up 15 days  1:47,  9 users,  load average: 0.87, 0.67, 0.51