Re: Fliphack equivalent for Zire31?

__/ [ Alexander Kemp ] on Friday 12 May 2006 22:11 \__

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for an fliphack equivalent for the zire 31
>
> Regards,
>     Alexander

What an idiot I am... I was going to post the following when I then realised
you weren't talking about a flipcase:

"Tried eBay or online shops yet? You could also use search engines or
particular shopping searchers such as dealtime, froogle and Palm's main
site..."

Right... so I see what program you are talking about:

http://www.palmblvd.com/software/pc/FlipHack-2000-07-10-palm-pc.html

Is it not compatible with the Zire? I did some Web searching to compensate
for my stupid, premature response, but to no avail. I suppose the answer
might be no then...

Hope it helps,