Re: [News] Microsoft FUD and its "Shoddy, Arrogant Worst"

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=111186

> That is positively disgusting - how could anyone even consider treating
> their own customers in this putrid fashion?

If you want to see how badly companies treat their customers you have to
tune into watchdog or house of horrors.

I guess this all depends on how confident you are in your licensing
compliance data, and your audits. I think that under these situations you
need to be *very* robust. Sending an EMail back saying that they are in
compliance and they can prove it, and Microsoft's belief is not proof.

If they kept banging about 'belief' I would keep banging on that 'belief' is
not proof and what foundation have they got for this 'belief'.

A case of give them enough rope and let them hang themselves. Rather like
CentOS did to that Tutle idiot.

--
Regards,

http://za1012001.googlepages.com/home