Re: Internet publication and personal security ?

  • Subject: Re: Internet publication and personal security ?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 10:22:06 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [ Borek ] on Saturday 20 May 2006 10:15 \__

> On Sat, 20 May 2006 10:50:45 +0200, werner <werner-grosse@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Concerning my former father in law, Mr. ARA, as known, the canceller
>> from Venezuela, I had published the untruth of a international document
>> regarding his real daughter, my ex wife and now Ministra Consejero LCG,
>> Encargada de Negocios ad interim de la Embajada de la República
>> Bolivariana de Venezuela en la República Federal de Alemania.
>
> It starts as usual, but gets too long for me. Where is the information
> about unclaimed money in the bank?
>
> http://www.419eater.com/index.htm

I read the first threee paragraph, smelled something fishy and then decided
to look at your follow-up. I'm glad that I did. *smile8

http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/articles/060515fa_fact

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    #ff0000 Hot Chilli Peppers
 10:15am  up 22 days 17:12,  11 users,  load average: 1.12, 0.83, 0.69