Re: Flash Designers

__/ [ John Bokma ] on Saturday 20 May 2006 05:40 \__

>> __/ [ John Bokma ] on Saturday 20 May 2006 03:48 \__

>>> Hmpf, so much for trying to be nice and friendly :-D.
>>
>> If the OP even sticks around to read followups, that is. These folks are
>> often astroturfers.
>
> Ah, well, I made up for it by being not nice to you ;-)

*smirk*

>>> Or alt.www.webmasters.ads
>>>
>>>                       ^^^ Note the ads.
>>

>> Probably filled with more just then alt.websites. *sign*
>
> I had a peek a few times in that group, and I can't recall it being
> overloaded with off topic spam messages. But it has been years ago.

No, it gets very little spam, but there are also few followups. It's a bit
like the servers/Apache newsgroup where there are many orphaned queries.
Some of the problems are very difficult, e.g. server setups as opposed to
use of server. Because they come from employees in large companies, there is
often little incentive to help.