Re: Search any term on WWW

  • Subject: Re: Search any term on WWW
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 10:38:15 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [ John Bokma ] on Friday 19 May 2006 00:36 \__

> "SpecialAgentPunk" <specialagentpunk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> This would be a useful tool for keeping track of actors, directors or
>> any current event topic...or anything, really.
>>
>> Is there a search engine that searches for any term or name, let's use,
>> "magawhat?" and lists pages in order of most recent post?
>>
>> Google lists pages through terms of popularity, most viewed, updated
>> and advertisement deals. Is there a function from any search engine,
>> where I can just type in "magawhat?" and get all the pages that have
>> most recently had that phrase? Fan pages, blogs, newspapers, journals?
>
> http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=sperm&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d

Also see Technorati.com and its use of tags. It receives input very quickly.
Not sure about Google Blog Search because I never used it...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Yes, I know, but does it run Linux?"
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
 10:35am  up 21 days 17:32,  11 users,  load average: 0.48, 0.43, 0.37