Re: Dumb LifeDrive question - help!

<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> spewed forth these words of wisdom:
>
> > ... Have you tried plugging it in to your Desk/laptop and then open
> > the LifeDrive  as though it was a new external drive? You should then be
> > able to erase files from it....
>
> The LifeDrive comes with a program called LifeDrive Manager, which is a file
> manager to use with the LD when it is connected to the PC.  There is no need
> to use "drive mode" as  on the T5 and other devices.
>
> http://www.palm.com/us/products/mobilemanagers/lifedrive/smartfilemgmt.epl
> LifeDrive? Manager. Easy access to your files..

Which would be wonderful, if my desktop machine were a PC; but, as it's a
Mac G5, the LifeDrive Manager is closed to me... sigh...

Happily, though, Roy's advice to mount the LifeDrive HD as an external
drive worked beautifully - and I could at last access those pesky films!

Many thanks for the help, guys.

- duncan