Re: Comparisons of IE, Opera and Firefox on DOM (Javascript/CSS) support (Opera wins)

__/ [ Travis Newbury ] on Wednesday 17 May 2006 12:00 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> This comes from the biggest Opera fan whom I know.
>> > What's their "widgets" feature?
>> Have a look at the announcement in their latest release. It's a brilliant
>> new feature, which to me at least, _still_ gives no compelling reason to
>> ditch Firefox with its plug-ins.
>
> What you couldn't just say what this brilliant new feature is?  I
> haven't the time (or the bother) to go to their site and read through
> their new features list.  Guess I will just have to stick with FF.

The official:

        http://my.opera.com/community/dev/widgets/

The 'meat' (screenshots):

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/dinocho/111771754/

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    $> wget -r -erobots=off http://www.*
 12:05pm  up 19 days 19:02,  8 users,  load average: 0.54, 0.54, 0.43