Re: Google Page Depletion Continues

On Tue, 16 May 2006 18:46:25 +0200, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Could anyone comment on patterns of crawling and volume of crawling, from
Google in particular? The number of indexed pages falls by the day and
there
is little flux at the moment. The loss propagates to all datacentres, not
just Big Daddy. It makes this seem irreversible (not trivially
reversible so anyway).

AFAIK all datacenters are BigDaddy now.

Two different sites (month, numbers of visits):

01 3450
02 1490
03 1908
04 1590
05 466

Wow. I guess I am among the luckier ones. I didn't lose much traffic, but I
find the number rather unnerving. They keep sliding and referrals likewise.
Oddly, I had a huge boost for a couple of weeks last month.

That was crawling, not visitors. Visitors number seems to be more or less constant. Second site is sandboxed yet, so the statistics are not too convincing - but Google visitors number is lower for sure.

Best,
Borek
--
http://www.chembuddy.com