Re: [News] Linux as a Labour Union

On 2006-05-24, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The Most Powerful Labor Union in the World: Linux?

 A bizarre article. I wish I'd known it was Enderle before I'd read it.
I hate giving morons clicks.

 See, e.g.:

 http://x-nc.blogspot.com/2004/08/i-finally-understand-rob-enderle.html

 That sort of thing explains his taking Maureen O'Gara's smears at all
seriously. But what's interesting is his attempt (like most of the
trolls here) to equate Linux use or advocacy with manaical zealotry, or
even organized crime. Beyond ridiculous, and close to libelous.

--
 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                         (313) 227-2317

 "There is no cause so noble that it will not attract some kooks."
                         - Larry Niven