Re: Tim Berners-Lee talks webby

__/ [ Big Bill ] on Monday 22 May 2006 21:22 \__

http://go.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=technologyNews&storyID=12274631&src=rss/technologyNews

> BB

I had a cursory look at the above. The following from Tim (published in BBC
just moments ago) is probably far more serious:

Web inventor warns of 'dark' net

,----[ Quote ]
| He warned that if the US decided to go ahead with a two-tier internet,
| the network would enter "a dark period".

This relates to some of the stuff that we have been speaking about. Not just
search engines are involved, but also ISP's and entire nations.