Re: Google Insiders Let Go $6.5 Billion of GOOG

On Mon, 22 May 2006 18:07:04 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>__/ [ Big Bill ] on Monday 22 May 2006 17:59 \__
>
>> On Mon, 22 May 2006 14:33:27 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
>> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>[Speculation/estimate] Google insiders sell off $6.5 Billion in stock
>>>
>>>,----[ Quote ]
>>>`----
>>
>> I did mention this a while ago Roy. Nobody commented. Excuse me while
>> I flounce off now..
>>
>> BB
>
>True. You did say so, but I assumed it was humour.
>
>Best wishes,
>
>Roy

Many a true word... no, I had read it and thought it was a bit odd but
really, if you're worth a whole lot of billions, why are you going to
sit on all of them? Buy the boat, build the palace, and have change
enough to do it all over again a dozen times. I don't think we should
rush to read too much into the big Googsters realising a little
capital.

BB
--

http://www.kruse.co.uk/seo-tips.htm