Re: GODADDY SUCKS

  • Subject: Re: GODADDY SUCKS
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 09:25:49 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.www.webmaster
__/ [ Administrator GoDaddy Sucks . Com ] on Sunday 21 May 2006 03:35 \__

> "Viper" <venomx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Administrator GoDaddy Sucks . Com wrote:
>>> Wanna know how godaddy treats its employees???
>>>
>>> http://www.
>>
>> Seeing as you are a spammer, I am glad they fired your ass.
>>

> I hardly consider posting to 7 or 8 groups as spam...  even godaddy
> wouldn't consider that spam.

Hell no... not even an E-mail sent to all their customers, with a link to a
blog...

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/03/31/uninvited-mail/

> Then again, I dont get into flame wars with idiots!

Want a flame war? There you go...

,----[ Quote ]
| Perens: ...GoDaddy was
| using Apache (I assume on Linux) because it was a great technical
| solution. They didn't switch to IIS on Windows Server 2003 for any
| technical reason. The switch was accompanied by a press release by
| GoDaddy, containing Microsoft promotional language. Now, I've changed
| many servers from one thing to another, but I've never made a press
| release about it. GoDaddy wouldn't be doing that unless Microsoft had
| offered them something valuable in return. There has been talk in the
| domain business that Microsoft has been offering the large domain
| registries a wad of cash to switch their parked sites. There is no
| other reason to do this than to influence the Netcraft figures.
`----

                        http://www.itbusinessedge.com/item/?ci=15108

Hey! I found that utterly unnecessary. All, I hope this feeds you with
arguments for your little survey.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Far away from home, robots build people"
  9:20am  up 23 days 16:17,  11 users,  load average: 0.09, 0.14, 0.27