Re: Had anyone seen Matt Cutts publicly speak?

__/ [ www.1-script.com ] on Wednesday 31 May 2006 14:09 \__

> I mean, does he always behave like a complete moron he was at that
> 05/16/2006 interview with webmasterradio.fm?
>
> http://media.webmasterradio.fm/episodes/audio/2006/SEO051606.mp3
>
> I know it's old news already but I just got to listen to it last night
> and, man, what a pathetic image that was. The entire entourage was
> giggling all the way through the show, laughing and joking non-stop.
> Granted, the host did not try to make it more serious either, but it was
> just disturbing to hear the guy that?s been entrusted with ?quality of
> search? at Google to laugh his way through questions like: ?why do I find
> my site one minute and it?s gone the next? or ?did you really run out of
> space? etc.
>
> So, is he like that all the time or they just caught him off-guard after
> hours and slightly boozed?

Have you ever heard _Robert Scoble_ publicly speak? See the comments in:

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2006/03/03/scoble-given-up/

Exactly the same issue.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Anonymity - established 2001, Google Groups
  2:40pm  up 33 days 21:12,  10 users,  load average: 0.57, 0.55, 0.83