Re: information about linux jobs

  • Subject: Re: information about linux jobs
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 11:33:42 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ 7 ] on Sunday 28 May 2006 09:33 \__

> murthy4linux@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> hi every body
>> i want to know the information weather there is any jobs for freshers
>> who are having RHCE in india,
>> if possible in Andhra Pradesh
>>
>> if any one knows about this please forward me
>>
>> thank you
>

> You must be joking!!
> There is an absolute vacuum for Linux engineers in India!

That right. Red Hat loves you.

Red Hat Strengthens Partner Network in N. India

http://www.channeltimes.com/channeltimes/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=72940&cat_id=819

Red Hat announced that Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has chosen
to implement Red Hat Enterprise Linux across its desktops and servers.

http://linux.sys-con.com/read/210598.htm

Red Hat, IIT Bombay to Train Students in Open Source Programming

http://www.itnewsonline.com/showstory.php?storyid=3663&scatid=8&contid=1

Some days ago I read about a competition that Red Hat is organising to
promote (Free) Open Source programming.

As to a more recent story:

Bharathidasan University Technology Park (BUTP) and Red Hat India have signed
a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for conducting workshops and training
programmes in the field of computers, recently.

http://www.newindpress.com/NewsItems.asp?ID=IET20060527234739&Page=T&Title=Southern+News+-+Tamil+Nadu&Topic=0

> Just look in the papers or sign up with online agencies.

You can be self-taught as well, I imagine.

Good luck,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: 12345679 x 8 = 98765432
 11:30am  up 30 days 18:02,  8 users,  load average: 0.85, 0.90, 1.07