Re: [News] Inquirer: Uncle Vista flip-flops towards the grave

John Bailo wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> > Uncle Vista flip-flops towards the grave
> >
> > ,----[ Quote ]
> > | Kedrosky is not alone in his unhappiness with Ballmer's Microsoft and --
> > | as the recent attempts to quell employee discontent and the
> > | Mini-Microsoft dissenter's bog make clear ? it's not just media
> > | filler copy.
> > `----
> >
> > http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=31981
>
> The only thing I don't understand about Ballmer is why he's not
> shovelling his stock on the market like Gate$ has been doing.
>
> I mean, it's not going to be worth anything in a few years.

Somebody has to be left behind. Maybe we can resurrect an old joke:

Gates and Ballmer are camping.
One night, they hear a bear (market) outside their tent.
While Ballmer begins to panic, Gates calmly puts on his shoes.
Ballmer, seeing this, says. "Don't be silly. You can't outrun a bear!"
Gates replies, "I don't have to outrun the bear. I just have to outrun
you."

--
Paul Hovnanian     mailto:Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If the first attempt at making a drawing board had been a failure,