Re: [News] Linux Device Drivers Made Easy

After takin' a swig o' grog, Ray Ingles belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> On 2006-05-26, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Driver development kit released for new Linux programmers
>
>  It's hard to imagine it being much easier. I wrote my driver in two
> days, and Microsoft agrees:
>
>  "Any idiot could write a driver in 2 days with a book like 'Linux
> Device Drivers' -- there is no such thing as a 2-day device-driver for
> NT." - Nat Brown
>
>  (Awaiting the obvious troll... who will be first?)

<John Wayne>
   You have a URL for that, pilgrim?
</John Wayne>

--
   /\ STOP! This post has not passed Microsoft Logo testing to verify its
  /  \      compatibility with Microsoft FUD.  Microsoft strongly recommends