[News] Savings from Move to Open Source: $1,285 Per Machine?

Save $1,285 per Computer and Still Remain Business-ready

,----[ Quote ]
| If you're one of the people who would consider themselves 'brave
| nough', I have a little surprise for you; you can save between
| $1,264.97 to $1,284.97 per computer in lowered licensing costs,
| and you don't even have to switch away from Windows (if you don't
| want to).
`----

http://www.playingwithwire.com/2006/11/save-1285-per-computer-and-still.html

To repeat an article:

100,000,000 OpenOffice.org fans can't be wrong

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.businessreviewonline.com/os/archives/2006/11/100000000_openo.html