Re: Vista to be Shipped with Known Bugs

Doug Mentohl wrote:
> On 8 Nov 2006 09:42:46 -0800, "Larry Qualig"  wrote:
>
> > While this is a nice attempt to move the
> > goal-posts or change the subject ..
>
> Said he while he tries to change the subject. No, the subject of the
> article was Vista shipping with known bugs ..

Correct. And it nothing to do with some link where you posted falsely
claiming that MS "sold it" as being bug-free.

Yes, the subject is that Vista will ship with known bugs. And the point
of my post is that it's very hypocritical to attempt to portray this as
being some terrible blunder as a result of being deadline driven
instead of committed to resolving all known bugs.

The fact is that Redhat, SuSE, Ubuntu, <insert distro here> all
regularly release products with known bugs. So why distort the truth
and give the false appearance that this is somehow specific only to
Vista?