Re: [News] Sun Microsystems to Choose GPL for Open Source Java?

http://www.crn.com/sections/breakingnews/breakingnews.jhtml;?articleId=193600331

> JavaWeasel anyone?

Sun's Linux offerings are very good, I looked at the evaluation for my home
server while I decide what to put on it when I do an upgrade in the next
month or so. They package a lot of what would otherwise be very expensive
workstation software with it. But it needs a meatier machine than my
current home server.

I wonder if mum will bye me a Sun Fire X4600 server for xmas. It's only
$25000.