[News] Goldman Sach Gave Microsoft a Lesson?

When Ballmer met Suse

What if MS had acknowledged that Linux actually works years a

,----[ Quote ]
| After a while, I bet even Microsoft and Novell's customers got sick of
| hearing about how important customers are.
|
| During Thursday's last-minute teleconference and Webcast, Steve
| Ballmer went on and on about how customers like Randy Cowan,
| Goldman Sach's CTO, had given Microsoft "some serious coaching"
| on how the proprietary software giant needed to work better with
| Linux distributions. I don't imagine Cowan's coaching stipulated
| that Microsoft endorse a single distribution, because even if
| Goldman Sachs uses Suse, it probably has some Red Hat as well.
| Maybe some Debian, too.
`----

http://www.itbusiness.ca/it/client/en/home/News.asp?id=41048

Yesterday:

Goldman Sachs software analyst Sherlund leaving

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/cnnm/061104/110406_goldman_sherlund.html?.v=1