Re: NetBSD Gets a Stable Release As Well

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> ...Joining OpenBSD and the Linux Kernel. Vista and Leopard are miles away.
>
> According to Distrowatch, this release isn't announced yet.
>
> http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=netbsd

I thought about trying this one out, seeing as how they were so kind to
support my NIC in this release, but I've got Slack and FreeBSD taking
up all the space on my disk, and I really don't want to drop either of
them. Maybe I'll dig up my USB HD and give it a shot.