Re: Roy calm down man

  • Subject: Re: Roy calm down man
  • From: Marshall <dead@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 03:40:38 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
BearItAll wrote:

You know I like to see some of your posts, but do you think that 72 posts might be a little over zealous? Remember that many of us also have our own favourite Linux/Computer news sites so we don't really need to see everything that has the word 'Linux' in it. Just things that are of particular importance in some area would do.

Did you have a good holiday by the way, and welcome back.

He does post a lot but I'd rather see everything he runs across because that way I can wade through it and figure out which pieces I can use to advocate elsewhere. Generally since I try do soft and relevant pitches where I spend most of my time, I need to be careful about what I bring forth. So ultimately for my purposes it is better that he does more since I can use less of it.