Re: [News] 50 Open Source Success Stories

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 16:50:13 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 50 Open Source success stories in Business, Education, and Government
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Today, we present a rundown of success stories from all spheres
> | that open source touches. Whether through profit margins,
> | spreading the technology to areas thought well outside its
> | reach (check out stories regarding the open-source car project
> | and the open-source film production), or just simply generating
> | greater public awareness, the success of this truly world-changing
> | technology is everywhere.
> `----
>
> http://www.crmchump.org/2006/10/in_a_world_wher.html

Wow.  50.   That's a lot, isn't it.
A whole 50 new SOHO's and start-ups.

Does that qualify as a whirlwind or what.
I'm amazed, as is the whole linux community.
A whopping 50 new downloads and installs.
Will the servers withstand the load??